Song of The Day - Thursday - Awesomeness!

Happy Thursday!
Good Morning All! 
We were running a little behind this morning and it turned into a very brisk walk down to the station to get there on time.

Last night Blake and I met our niece for the first time. She is beautiful, cute and most of all very awesome! My Sister and Brother in law are doing well and she may get to leave today which will be great so that the three of them can get settled at home. 

Tonight we will be having a quiet evening followed by an early night. I have not been sleeping right recently and I'm determined to get at least a proper nights sleep this week. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

We Are - Ana Johnsson 
Thank you all very much for reading my blog!! 
I Hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!! Get in touch! 

Comments