Song of The Day - Monday - Headache, Toothache and Monday Morning

Morning all!
Another working week has started and I would really like to stay in bed.

 There's a guy sitting next to me and I can hear what is listening to over my headphones, he obviously doesn't commute much because he's breaking one of the top rules. Well two of the top rules: 1 don't share your music with the rest of the carriage, if you can still hear whatever you are listening to when you hold your headphones out at arms length then it's too loud! 2 Don't be a dick!! 

This morning I woke up with a huge headache and toothache, I did not want to get out of bed. After lots of water and pain killers I managed to function enough to get up and get ready. 

My weekend has been pretty fun, Friday night I was just about ready to throw in the towel but Blake convinced me to come out for a little while.  Well after two glasses of rose wine I had calmed from my rage from train delays. 

Saturday we cleaned a little, waited for the mattress to be delivered. The guys that delivered it did not fuck around with getting it up the stairs. We unpacked it, layed on it because it's a new mattress and that's what you do. We then left it to air with the window open as instructed and continued with our day. I also got to see my Mum and Sister for a cup of tea, it's always good to see them.

That evening we went to see La Aux Folles / The Bird Cage at the Marlow Theatre in Canterbury, we also had a meal. They show was fantastic and the meal was yummy. 

Sunday we did a little more cleaning before our friend came over to help see why the computer was not starting properly, it turns out the computer was just being difficult because it started as soon as we turned it on. We had lunch they played some ps4 games and then they went out to play more games in the form of boardgames. I did some embroidering and then played a little The Sims 3 because I really wanted to play a little. I also made a chicken and vegetable pie for dinner. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments