Song of The Day - Tuesday - Sunshine, Pokemon and Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!
It's a beautiful day outside, Yay! And I'm on my way to work, Boooo! 

Yesterday was quite a long day as every Monday is for me unless I'm not at work. The evening cheered me up a little as we watched a few episodes of Archer and the last episode that has the trailer for Archer Vice, I really love that series and can't wait to get into it.

We also went through some games because Blake didn't know what to do for a YouTube Let's play video for Emotionally Fourteen, maybe I should as E14 HQ to do a poll for Blake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a great Tuesday! 

Comments