Tag Tuesday - The Get to Know Me Tag

Hello There and Welcome to Tag Tuesday!
This is the day when I chose a random YouTube Style tag and answer the questions for the fun of it and hopefully you lot will get to know me a little better as a blogger.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



1) Are you named after anyone?
I think I am named after one of my mum's old friends.

2) When was the last time you cried?
I am a big bag of emotions and tend to cry often.

3) Do you have kids?
No actually kids, I have furrbabies though.

4) If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
That's a bit of a biased because we hope that people would like us.

5) Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Noooo, of course not.

6)Will you ever Bungee-jump?
Sod that! I am not very good with heights so this would be impossible for me.

7) What is your favourite Cereal?
Porridge is my favourite cereal because you can do so much with it.

8) What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their eyes, you can usually tell if they are a kind person or not.

9) What is your eye colour?
Grey Green I would say.

10) Scary Movie or Happy Endings?
Scary Movie

11) Favourite Smell?
The smell of baking bread.

12) Summer or Winter?
All the summer and much more.

13) Computer or Television?
Computer

14) The furthest you've ever been from home?
I have been to Turkey.

15) Do you have any special talents?
I am the human IMDB.

16) Where were you born?
I was born in Chatham, Kent.

17) What are your hobbies?
I have too many hobbies: Baking, Crafts, Computer games, art, writing and many more.

18) Do you have any pets?
Yes I have two cats (fluffy arseholes)
Leia
Jiji

19) Favourite Movie?
There are too many.

20) Do you have any siblings?
I have 5 half sisters from my fathers side and I have a main little sister that means the world to me.

21) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Where's the fun in that?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Comments