Song of The Day - Wednesday - Sunshine Day!

Happy Wednesday!
It's a beautiful day today and the sun is shining, I really hope it is here at lunchtime so I can sit and eat my lunch outside. 

Last night we actually did pretty good with the house work, (yes I know that boring thing you have to do eventually when you live away from your parents) I managed to sort through a few bits I haven't had time to do recently. 

Tonight we play host to E14 & Talk Star Wars's Rob for some recording video game fun. I will probably be watching from the side line and of course playing Minecraft, there may even be some baking involved. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great Wednesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:




Comments