Song of The Day - Wednesday - Something, Something More Sleep Thank You

Happy Wednesday!
And a very good morning! 
We didn't do very well this morning and we ended up driving down because we were so late getting organised. Despite this and the slight train delay I'm in high spirits.

I had a little bit of an epic fail yesterday on the way home in the form of the dinner I had bought exploding in my shopping bag. Having to clean white pasta source of my headphones was fun. Thankfully the shop near me was actually selling the exact same pasta dish so I fail/winned. 

Last night I actually got the work done I had planned to do. I watched two films and reviewed them so that today's film cupboard is actually worth posting today. I do hope that you all enjoy reading it today. 

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have an excellent day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

I woke up with this in my head this morning, no I have no idea why I did. Enjoy!


Comments