Song of The Day - Tuesday - Cold Sunshine

Good Morning!
It's a beautiful morning today though a little chilly, I'm not quite putting away my winter coat yet. I do need to find my rain coat for when it does start to get warmer though.

 Despite being late home last night, our planning for our trip to Brighton for the Fringe festival went well and we now have a few tickets booked for some of the bigger shows. It's getting very close now and I'm actually really looking forward to it! 

This weekend is the Rochester (Kent) Sweeps Festival, it runs from the 30th April to 2nd May. I try to go every year because it is a local festival and it can be a lot of fun if you are up to exploring to find hidden music venues, yummy food and fun activities. 
Have a great Tuesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments