Song of The Day - Tuesday - I'm Awake I Promise

Good Morning All!
Today is definitely one of those days that I would rather be in bed asleep still, I'm feeling super crappy today and I starting to get fed up with this cold now. 

We finished up the first season of Daredevil last night with dinner and wow what an ending! Onto the next season and maybe Jessica Jones soon. I do also still have Penny Dreadful to watch, I watched the first episode and haven't been back to it since because the other half wanted to finish Daredevil. He gets confused it he watches too many at once. 

Tonight I have the house to myself so I shall be watching films and doing some writing for the blog in preparation for tomorrow's film cupboard post. We have been really bad at watching films lately and my Wednesday posts are suffering a little and I will try and nip that in the bud.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you have a great Tuesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments