Song of The Day - Monday - Back to The Grind

Morning All!
I'm back on the train and heading to London for another week of work after a 4 day weekend, it's going to be a long week. 

Over my long weekend I have managed to do the things that I wanted to do. I watched films, played the Sims and baked cookies.

 I watched so many films I should be good for my film reviews for the next few weeks and I had fun doing it too.
 I had the Sims 3 itch again and have a character that I am working through the university degrees and sending them on adventures. 

The cookies I baked were Hot Crossed Cookies, you can find the recipe on the BBC Good Food site. They are usually the cookies I make for Easter bur I didn't get round the it this time around. I made them since it's April and still spring, Easter is usually around this time anyway.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you all have a great Monday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments