Song of The Day - Friday - TFIF!

Happy Friday!
It's a beautiful day today, it's a bit naff that I have to go to work and not sit in the sun all day. I'm still feeling super crappy today and I some sun could help a little. 

Last night I got a little writing down for the blog so I have something going out today.  Yay! I will try and get some more done over the weekend for week ahead. 
For the rest of the evening I spend a long while watching some Yogscast Duncan and Kim's back catalogue since I started watching them in Flux Buddies 2.0 and wanted to learn more about their story lines because the most recent series is all wibbly wobbly timey wimmy. 

Tonight I shall be playing a Sherlock Holms murder mystery style game, a game that we are literally terrible at and yet still carry on playing it despite that fact. On Saturday evening we are off to see BABYMETAL at Wembley arena and on Sunday we going to our friends birthday party. My weekend is pretty well packed and I am looking forward to it.

Wish me luck on getting through today and I'll see you on Monday. Have a fantastic Friday and an epic weekend! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments