31 Days of Horror - 1 - The Beast Must Die

This is the first film I have watch for the 31 Days of horror challenge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Note: If you want to watch this film I suggest you not read too much into IMDB until after because it **contains spoilers**)
I loved every minute of this film, you can never go wrong with a Peter Cushing film. If you like murder mystery films I think this would be great for you as well as being a horror lover.
The werewolf is also quite cute dispite it's role in the film.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my blog please feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com or alternatively you can follow me on twitter @Cloud_zombie
Thank you for reading.
 


Comments