Song of The Day Wednesday - Train Ghost

Good Morning Everyone!
It's a beautiful day today!
Feck me that was a close one!! I almost missed the train this morning because I was running late from getting ready. Work needs a picture of me for a project of some sort and I have none that are suitable for what they want so I had to stage a photo session with the other half. Let's hope they are any good.
I made it to the train and walked up the carriages though I'm not in my usual spot. Apparently I Have a ghost sitting next to me because the arm in the next chair moved down by itself, the things are pretty stiff so I don't how it managed to move. Spooky!!! OooooOo! 
We started the Daredevil tv show llast night, I have heard good things about it so hopefully it will be good viewing.
Anyway have a brilliant Wednesday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Welcome to the 90's!

Comments