Song of The Day - Wednesday - My name is Max. My world is fire. And blood.

We Are half Way There!
And dare I say it but the sun has come out to play, could this day turn out to be a good one.
Fallout 4?!???!
So last night I finally got to see Mad 
Max: Fury Road, I have never had such a good time the cinema. The sound was awesome but someone complained about the volume so they gave us free tickets. Hello! It's a film about car chases, explosions and gun fire, what were they expecting exactly?!
So now I have free tickets, Jurassic World on my Birthday I think. 
We had subway for dinner and I managed to explode my sandwich, the 'sandwich Artist' that made it got a little to creative with the meatball Marinara and my sandwich was so full I could barely hold it with the contents falling out. Good times!
Also check out my YouTube Spotlight on Unkempt Minecraft.
Have am awesome day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

 This is in anticipation of the announcement of a possible Fallout 4 game.

Comments