Song of The Day- Wednesday - "More Sleep Thank You!"

Happy Wednesdays!
Well the sky this morning looks incredibly grey and Dull, will we ever get our firey ball back? 
Not much of anything happened last night except watch the last episode of The Grace Helbig Show :-( , eating dinner and watching Yogscast videos in bed. There was much sleep after that and not much of getting up early. 
My mum has joined me on the train this morning but she lives an extra two stops away so we get to wave and sign at each other from opposite parts of the carriage. Why is this train so bloody busy this morning?! 
My mum also doesn't commute much because she works from home mostly and goes into London head office when she needs to have a meeting. This is why my mum finds a lot of the commuters hilarious, like the girl next to me putting on makeup badly. I love my mum.
Let's see how Wednesday turns out shall we, have a great day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments