Song of The Day - Thursday - Oh What a Beautiful Morning, Oh What a Beautiful Day

Morning All!
Seems to be a lovely day today, let's hope that it continues into the afternoon and also when i. et to London.
I was on time to the station today so no running down the platform Indiana Jones style to get on the train, yes the theme was in my head at that moment. Why do I not own the soundtrack?! 
I have been listening to a lot of audiobooks on the train recently, especially Seanan Mcguire's books (also check out the books written under her other name Mira Grant) . They are a great escape when you are on the train. Her October Daye series is one that I have fallen in love with and I am chomping at the big for the next in the series. Check her books out if you get a chance. 

Have a fun Thursday Everyone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:




Comments