Song of The Day - Thursday - All The Sun!

Good Morning All!
Went over the in laws last night for dinner and a film. We watched 'what we do in the shadows' and I must say I was pleasantly surprise by it. 
I went to bed last night,  plus wine and I am paying for it today. 
There are to many day trippers on my my train this morning for me liking, they are all chatting loudly. Happy people on a commuter train really doesn't mix well.
So who watched the Fallout 4 trailer more than once? I did! My squeeeeing partner wanted to and kept playing the Fallout 3 and New Vagas sound tracks. The Ink Spots are great but all their songs all start the same way!
Any way enough of my ramblings, have a lovely day!
  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
 
 


Comments