Song of The Day - Monday - I'm Back!

Morning All!
I have been thrust back into the working week after my week off, how long until I feel like I had never been away from work?!
As always with days off and the weekend they go to quickly. I tried to go to sleep early last night but my head was full of whaed dt what my first day back at work would be like and what if I'm late, bla bla bla.
This morning my phone decided it was still Sunday and not bother to go off when I wanted it to, it's bloody I woke up at that time and woke the snore monster up. I did have a Groundhog day moment there for a few minutes when I was first woke up though.

I had a family BBQ yesterday in aid of my sisters 18th birthday. My sister had a huge house party on Saturday, needless to say she had a very large hangover along with the tiredness of not sleeping for 24 hours. The joys of being a teenager.
She shortly returned to bed after we had eaten and opened her presents.

It's going to be a hot one today, it was hot walking down to the station 
and it wasn't even 8am. This means it's going to be a scorcher in London today.
Hope you all have a great Monday! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
 

Happy to be back! 
:-)


Comments