Song of The Day - Monday - Back to The Working Week

Morning All!
Monday falls upon us and shrouds us in blueness, yet we march off into the face of our undoing.

Wow! feeling a little poetic today.  So first day of the month, yes it's June already and we hopefully enter into a month with more sun than rain. 
So Friday was a complete fail in the ways of doing anything productive apart from going to work. I felt so epically washed out after on going migraines that I gave in to trying to anything other than sitting in a dark room with something cold on my face. I was a little better on the Saturday and we went to the Dickens Festival for a little while for a walk around. It was lovely With the sunshine and the wine and pimms we acquired somewhere along the highstreet.
The migraine started again and I slept for a while In the afternoon.  Then of course it was baking time and I made an apple crumble pie with my left over ingredients from the weekend before. It was lovely and I will post a link with the recipe later. 
On Sunday it was back to Rochester for a birthday meal at Pizza 
Express and much food and wine. I was quite merry on the way home and we continued with the wine when we got home and watch End of the world and Galaxy Quest.
So that was my fun weekend, Let's see what this week brings (other than train strikes). 
Have a good Monday All!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments