Song of The Day - Friday - All The Sims!

Good Morning All and a 
Very Happy Friday!
My week off has been a fun one, I have been to Hastings on my birthday (Tuesday) and I have been fairly lazy for the rest of the week.
I made my birthday cake on Monday with the aid of my partner. Yes those are iced gems, yes it felt great eating all that sugar, no I'm not sorry.

Here is a few snaps I took of the view from the big hill in Hastings, as well as the Smugglers Adventure sign because we took a wander after the aquarium. 
We ate Thai food and I introduced my mum to the internet the only way I know how through the means of YouTube.
We went shopping yesterday at Bluewater shopping centre in Dartford. It is my sisters birthday on Sunday so I wanted to get her something nice. We also grabbed a milkshake from Ed's Diner because they are awesome and Bluewater can be hell.
We have watched lots of films, tv series and played lots of computer/video games. I got a new expansion for the sims 4 which in my opinion has made it much better, it was lacking a lot of game play. I have played a bit of that over the last few days and I probably will again today. 
This weekend I have a birthday dinner  at my in laws house, a hair trial for when I'm a brides maid and a birthday party for my sister. It's all go but It will be a great end to a great week off.
Have a happy Weekend!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:



Comments