Song of The Day - Wednesday

It's Wednesday and we only have 2 days left to the week after we've ploughed through this one.
My wisdom teeth are still a huge ball of pain and will probably remain so until they are pulled.
In need of cheering up last night my partner and I watched  Groundhog Day last night, you can never go wrong with Bill Murry and my grumpy mood was cleared.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The horror of being told by the dental receptionist that there are no NHS appointments for 6 weeks.
I will have to rethink, look at my bank balance and get back to you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this morning the train was mega packed because SE decided to cancel the Canon street train before. I did managed to find a seat next to a big guy that had the leg span of two seats, I did have to sit down and make him move his poor legs.
 
Song of The Day:
 

I Got You Babe - Sonny and Cher


 




Comments