Tag Tuesday - 32 Random QuestionsTag Part 1

Today I am going to do a question and answer tag in the form of 32 Random Questions Tag, I thought it would be fun and you could learn a few things about the woman that spouts crap at you everyday.
This one is a two parter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
1.) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I usually keep them closed and I keep my bedroom door closed while I'm asleep too, I have a thing about that and I feel safe if the door is closed while I am asleep. I think it's something to do with if anyone gets into the house and comes into my room I will hear them before the get to me.


 
2.) Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yes they are free, free is good and some times the shampoo smells great.

3.) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I tuck them under myself but under the mattress, nobody wants to sleep in a self made prison.
4.) Have you ever stolen a street sign?
No but I have drunkenly picked up a traffic cone and walked it home, I did leave it at the end of my road and I didn't actually put it in my house.
Image result for drunk traffic cone
5.) Do you cut out coupons and then never use them?
Yes because I forget but the coupon this isn't such a big thing in the UK and it will only limit me to one thing per coupon (like tesco club card or sainsburys).

6.) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bees because I can probably get away from them somehow, the bear will case me up a tree and wait for me to die.

7.)Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes but I always come out looking like I am staring into the void.

8.) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, I should because I am back and fourth between offices all day.

9.) Have you ever peed in the woods?
Probably, I played in the woods a lot as a child and having to go all the way back to your house probably risked peeing yourself anyway.

10.) Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes I watch them all the time, My favourites at the moment are The Amazing World of Gumball and Regular Show.

11.) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I'm not telling you!

12.) What do you drink with dinner?
Normally just a soft drink like orange squash or pink lemonade, on the weekend maybe some wine.

13.) What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Tomato sauce I suppose, I don't really eat them.

14.) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Sea Gypsies is one of my most favourite films ever. It's quite an old one in terms of my age but I do love it so.
 
15.) Were you ever a girl scout?
They do not have them in the UK, they have the Girl Guides which is similar but we don't sell cookies.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading, watch this space next week for part two of this tag.



Comments