Tag Tuesday - 32 Random QuestionsTag Part 2

Today I am going to do a question and answer tag in the form of 32 Random QuestionsTag, I thought it would be fun and you could learn a few things about the woman that spouts crap at you everyday.
This is the second part to last weeks Tag Tuesday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
16.) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No, I have enough issues with my body without sharing it with the whole world.

17.) Can you change the oil on your car?
No, nor can I drive but I will do in the future at some point.

18.) Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, see question 17.

19.) Afraid of heights?
I am terribly afraid of heights, I get panicked when using the lifts at Lloyd's of London.

20.) Do you sing in the car?
All the time and usually with the other half, we are a very musical couple without actually being able to sing.

21.) Is Christmas stressful?
It can be if you have a large family like my partners, trying to please everyone is a constant losing battle but we have fun in the end.

22.) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid.
I wanted to be an animal doctor or someone who works with animals.

23.) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes and some times I freak myself out a little too much for someone my age.

24.) The first concert you ever went to.
I went to 'Invicta FM's (Now Heart Radio) Party In The Park when I was around 16ish. Peter Andre was there along with Natasha Beddingfield and Mcfly.

25.) Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
None because I live in the UK.

26.) Nike or Adidas?
None of them I don't care for sports brands, I just want trainers that fir my wide fat feet comfortably.

27.) Can you curl your tongue?
Yes I can, I can curl it both ways.

28.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes because I am a soppy person and cry at weddings.

29.) The last concert you saw?
I went to see Coheed and Cambria in London a few weeks ago.
 

30.) Can you swim well?
I am a slow swimmer, I love to swim but I am not amazing at it.

31.) Can you knit or crochet?
I cannot but I do want to learn how to do it at some point, my sister in law can and she has made some lovely things.

32.) Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I love both and I cannot split myself up with that one, I currently own two cats. Top to bottom: Leia and Jiji

I have had many pet's during my childhood: Hamsters, Fish, Dogs, Cats, Rabbits and Chickens.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading.



Comments