Life Update - 02.10.2020 - Autumn is Upon Us!

 


Good Morning All!

Today feels different.

I'm not sure if it's the fact that I'm still getting over a unexpected 12 hour shift a few days ago or the change in the season is very much here. 

Despite the cooler temperature and unstopping rain today I wasn't feeling hungry this morning. Instead of my usual earl grey with a little milk I opted for fruit tea with my morning chill videos. 

This job despite how it has turned my sleeping cycle upside down has started some changes in me that I have only just started to recognise as the days move forward. I think I am finally learning to be me again.

Before this this job I had been feeling a little bit in limbo, forever applying for jobs without anything returning to me. No communications, hardly any rejections, just silence. I had felt like I had been screaming into a void.

Before I started this job I had been suffering with a nasty case of back pain, it had gotten so bad I couldn't walk from home to the park 5 minutes away without getting excruciating pain in my lower back. The pain was so bad I was holding back tears with each step. Now not only have I shed 11 pounds but I can walk to the park, across the park and back without a single ache. 

I know it sounds small but I feel like I have accomplished something huge. This is a victory that I have won and pushed back that the depression that was threatening to take hold once again. 

So despite my internal whinging as I work this job I know it is helping me find the person I was and it is also helping me look after my little family even if only a little. 

My creativity is beginning to return to full once more. I'm not sure if it's the season change that inspirers me or the fact that NaNoWriMo is around the corner and Preptober is here that I am just excited to be creative. The last few years NaNoWriMo have added an inspiring instagram challenge onto Preptober to inspirer and add to the festivity that is National Novel Writing Month. 


I feel these little challenges, traditions and festivities help us get through the dull months for the most part. I never really liked the autumn except Halloween growing up. As I've gotten older October has taken on a magical quality the same way I suppose December has. This year especially it's important to enjoy this autumn magic. 
Even if I don't reach the goal of 50,000 words between November 1st and 30th I will enjoy every minute of the experience from now and until then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel I have rambled enough about myself now.
I will return hopefully soon to catch up and get into the autumn mood a little more.
For now I will leave you with the link to my shop below and my goodbyes.
Thank you for readying my blog.
I hope that you have a fantastic Friday and an awesome weekend!

--------
I am still creating designs for my Redbubble store, I hope to be creating some autumn themes soon. 
Please click the link below and take a look:

Comments