Song of The Day - Friday - Unemployed and Looking Into The Future

Happy Friday All!
And a good day to you as well!
Well as the banner reads, I am still without a job and we are coming up to the two month mark. I am still actively applying for jobs, so hello to any potential employers out there. 
--
I took my first trip to the local job centre yesterday, to say I wasn't looking forward to it was an understatement. I did not enjoy my experiences of going there in my early working years and honestly the thought of going there makes me feel a little bit of a failure. 
We all honestly need help sometimes because we never know what's going to happen in life but I had told myself I wasn't going to go back to there. 
--
But here we are and it honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. My work coach was incredibly friendly and encouraging, I didn't feel like I was on trial for not having a job. A big shout out to my initial work coach. Hopefully I will find a job as quickly as possible and get back into a normal work routine once more. 
--
[Credit: Unknown]
 --
On a different note NaNoWriMo didn't go quite so well due to being distracted by job hunting and finding it hard to put the words on the page. I may try to add a few more words into it and see if I can end on 30,000 instead of 29,619 by tomorrow night. Either way that's still a crap tone of words written so I am happy with what I achieved even if it isn't the goal of 50,000 words.
--
--
I've also decided to start a bullet journal in December, yes I know I started a little late but there are no rules to say when you have to start. I've never done a bullet journal before, I've never done calligraphy before and I honestly don't think I make it look as neat as some do on the internet. This is more first attempt and first month.




--
I took a little walk out in the sunshine this morning, it was chilly but the sun always energises me. Yesterday was a little gloomy and wet, I'm glad I decided to take a walk to clear my mind.
--
Before I go:
I am planning on doing Blogmas this year in my usual own way. My Advent calendar will be up daily from December 1st. Also hopefully some festive DIYs, some festive foods and some festive adventures will be coming your way. 
--
As always thank you for reading my blog!
I hope that you have a fantastic Friday and an awesome weekend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments