Song of The Day - Wednesday - Job Scams Adventures

Wednesday!
Well hello there...
I wasn't really in the mood to blog but I'm doing it anyway.
--
It seems today I've woken up a little deterred today.
 I applied for a job that seemed ok at first but the next day I got an email from a weird email address, the message inside the email wasn't set out very professionally and just seemed a bit off. Inside the email was a link to a website that just didn't seem like a recruitment website, it screamed "Stop it and leave it alone" to me and so I did. 
I talked it through with Blake and he agreed that I did the right thing after going over all the evidence.
I kind of feel like I put in that work for nothing and I'm back to square one, I really dislike job hunting.
--
On a lighter note I have applied for another job and spoken to a few agencies today which means I'm still taking the steps forward. It's good to know there are people out there that are willing to give me the time of day. 
--
Monday evening I received surprise anniversary flowers from Blake. I honestly wasn't expecting anything, especially with just being made unemployed. I almost cried when he walked through the front door and pulled them from behind his back. I get to have something bright and happy to look at whilst I'm at home.
--
Thank you for reading.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments