Song of The Day - Monday - The Unemployment Diaries 07.10.2019

Good Day to you all!
It has been a while!
I am now officially unemployed from my job of 8 years.
It kind of feels a little bit awesome but also sucks that I don't have a job. It had been one of my goals this year to leave that job, it turns out my job quit me before I could find another job. Myself and my team were made redundant due to cost cutting which is sad but not all that surprising.  
--
So in between applying for jobs, housework and being yelled at by my cats for being home and not scritching them every moment of the day, I thought I'd try to blog a little. I feel it will keep me occupied in my quiet periods. Last time I was unemployed I had a pretty hard time of it and I'm going to try my best to keep my spirit up.
--
In the meantime I still have Inktober to try and attempt...which I am already behind in. Follow me on Instagram!

--
Autumn/Halloween to enjoy!
--
And of course NaNoWriMo to prep for!
Image result for nanowrimo 2019
--
Today is Blake and I's 14 year anniversary of being together, this evening will be treat night so we will probably have something yummy for dinner. 
Today's Agenda:
*Apply for Jobs/Job Search
*Take a walk to the shop
*Clean the house
*Scritch Cats
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you have a lovely Monday!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments