Song of The Day - Wednesday - Tomato Plants, John Wick 3 and MCM Comic Con!


Happy Wednesday!
It has certainly been one of those weeks already.
Again I am sorry for the no blog situation and disappearing for the rest of the week. I feel into a sort of slump and as it was Mental Health Awareness week I decided to focus on my mental health. I'm here now and for the most part fine, so that's something to be thankful for in the long run. Look after yourselves as much as you can, it's good for you.
--
A Monday evening trip to the cinema helped a lot to start off the week though, John Wick 3 was exactly what I was expecting and honestly that's what we signed up for with that series of films. Keanu doesn't usually let us down when it comes to action films.
-- 
It seems that the weather is trying to perk up ready for the summer months, I am certainly ready for a string of sunny days. Despite not having green fingers and for the most part the touch of death for plants, I am attempting to grow tomatoes currently. The baby tomato plant came into my possession via Blake's work friend, they had bought too many and thought I may want it. Both Blake and I were sceptical I could keep it alive. I named it Tommy in the hope it would make me want to try my hardest to keep it happy and healthy.
My 5 inch plant has become about 15 inches and seems to be happy in the kitchen window, I plan to move it outside to grow with the friend I bought it. The friend doesn't currently have a name but will apparently produce yellow cherry tomatoes. I'll try and put some picture up of them soon, also check my instagram for other pictures.
On a side note, does anyone else love the smell of a tomato plants leaves or is just me?
--
Additionally to this I may be going to the Kent Garden show at Detling at some point this weekend with family. I got my mint plant from here last year and that is the one plant that I have managed to keep alive.
--
I'm also going to MCM Comic Con at the Excel London this weekend. I may or may not be cosplaying, it depends whether or not I can find all my Pam (Pam from Archer) stuff before the weekend. I am missing my hair doughnut that helps me make a bun on my head.
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!



























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments