Song of The Day - Monday - Taking Time to Relax, Strangerville, Hobbies and James Acaster!

Happy Monday!
Hello all it's been a while, I decided to have a little break from blogging. I've been putting a lot of pressure on myself and my mental health hasn't been so good. I'm feeling a little better but it's something I am still working on so bear with me if I disappear again.
--
So this past week I have just been working on myself, doing things that make me happy and of course the dreaded job hunt continues. I got the new Sims 4 game pack and have been working my way through the story that it comes with. I recommend The Sims 4 Strangerville as an addition to your original Sims 4 game. I am currently working on a review article of E14, so keep your eyes peeled for that one.
Image result for the sims 4 strangerville
--
Other hobbies have also been up to:
My scrapbook/junk journal hybrid (I don't know any more).
Logging memories and adventures seems to be my thing, I like to remember things I have done over the years. I find this kind of craft very therapeutic. Having an audiobook, podcast or even something like a film or TV show playing while I do this is bliss.
 
Fingers crossed now that the boiler is fixed and all that is to do with it is in working order, I can get my craft room up and running. I will be building my own desk in there out of a few things I already own and wood from some sort of timber shop. Once the desk is up I am going to work on creating storage for all of my craft stuff I have accumulated over the years. My fabric collection especially...the fabric I have not yet used but refuse to get rid of. Currently my craft supplies are in various spots around the house and I am determined to get organised!
--
A trip to London:
M & M World
There were so many people inside this building, it's a cool place that smells like M & Ms but I suggest you go during the week rather than on the weekend like I did.
 
 Exploring:
 
 
Plus:
We went to see James Acaster on Saturday!
I had been looking forward to seeing James Acaster for weeks. I was not disappointed, James's show was brilliant despite some of the sombre themes. James is funny on so many levels and very clever at what he does. I recommend you go see him if you get the chance.
Image result for james acaster tour 1999
--
So that's enough from me today.
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a lovely Monday!



















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day;

Comments