Feeling Thoughtful - Pretty Days Make Me Happy

This morning I woke to a beautiful blue sky and wonderful sunshine. I have a feeling that my mood is connected to the weather and seasons at lot of the time. Despite not wanting to get up I found myself in a really good mood as I walked to the train station this morning. I have been feeling pretty low recently, I know it's not just the seasons and weather getting me down but I do think that I have me affected by seasonal affective disorder (SAD) pretty badly over the last couple of years.
Seasonal Affective Disorder Not As Common As Thought
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/545287467377077480
--
Those moments of sunshine that happen during the cold months are such a big thing for me, they make me positive, energised and productive. There was something that did put a little dampener on it for me though. That moment when I realised that I would have to spend most of it inside a giant steel building in London, despite being made mostly of windows surprisingly doesn't let much light in. They are aren't clear glass, they are misted safety glass.
--
I need to try to hang onto that positivity, try to get out in the sunshine when I can. That sunshine this morning pursued me to write, it pursued me to be creative again, I'm hoping that it lasts because I enjoy the outlook it gives me. 
Image result for positivity sunshine

Comments