Song of The Day - Monday - Monday Morning Meetings, Tea and Snake Oil

Happy Monday All!
Another Monday has come around and this morning I'm not feeling it. I had no desire to get out of bed this morning and go to work. The knock on effect of having no desire to do the thing is that I was almost late for my train and was pretty lucky it was late coming into Gillingham. One Monday morning meeting and a big tea later I am just about ready for the day.
Image result for free tea clipart
--
The weekend was for the most part lazy, I am trying make the most of getting better before I have to get to work on the Big Clean. For now dust is not what my body needs and that is fine with me. Saturday was mostly tea and Assassin's Creed Odyssey during the day. In the evening it was dinner with friends at The Jerk Shack, it was tasty food but was a hilarious name because I have the sense of humour of a teenager. Then it was a games evening with the same friends. Some were video games and others were board games. Snake Oil being the one that stood out the most. This is a game Blake got for his Birthday and had been wanting to try it out. If you can get hold of a copy I recommend it but I think it's currently out of print so it can be expensive.    
Image result for snake oil board game box art
--
Sunday I caught up on Rimworld and watched a ton of New Girl, sometimes you need a little alone time to recharge. Sunday even was the last of Blake's birthday events (talk about stretching it out!), food and film at his parents house. He chose tacos and Rampage, quite a fun choice for a birthday evening. Who doesn't love a bit of Dwayne Johnson in their lives. 
Image result for rampage 
--
That's enough from me today!
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a lovely Monday!































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments