Song of The Day - Wednesday - Word Count, Chilly Mornings, Silver Linings, Bad Movies and Migraines!

Happy Wednesday Indeed!
Yes we are in the middle of another week.
It's pretty chilly down in Kent and London today, it has rained for the past few days and today the temperature has dropped quite significantly. What a day to forget my cardigan on, luckily I still have my work jacket in my bag though. Lloyds of London always gets chilly even in the summer and today I will be sitting next to a vent for most of the day that blows out cold air, lucky me!
Image result for cold at work meme 
--
Yesterday I woke up with the worst migraine in a long time, it was so bad that I honestly thought I would have to be late to work because I couldn't move without feeling dizzy and nauseous. Thankfully the vast amount of water and tablets kicked in, Blake dropped me down at the station where I thought I had long since mist my train. Turns out it was quite late that morning and I was able to get on at the front and walk down to my usual carriage. Silver linings and all that.
The migraine did linger throughout the day but I was able to get through most of it. I did leave a little earlier so I could get an early train home because the fatigue had properly set in by the end of the day, and I couldn't take another minute in the office with all the lights. 
Image result for migraine meme
--
I watched this band waggon bad movie yesterday. I have a feeling some of the dinosaurs were lifted from a certain movie but were then badly rendered so they could change them just enough not to get sued.
--
I am still playing catch on the NaNoWriMo front, I am at just over 31,000 words and to be on target word count I need to hit 35,000 words. Let's see if that happened.
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!









































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments