Song of The Day - Friday - Winning NaNoWriMo, Kitty Mischief and Festivities Planning!


Happy Friday Indeed!!
*Does Happy Dance*
I am so ready for the weekend!
Good morning all, today seems to be a bit of a mixed bag.
Leia thought it would be a cleaver idea to pee on my coat during the night. It's my thought for leaving it on the table, that cat is incredibly fussy. She'd have me emptying the litter boxes every single day and putting all new littler inside after each time she used it. Any advice on this would be great because poo and pee scooping every day is apparently not enough.
I was late for the train again today, I think it had something to do with my late night writing last night Blake didn't want to get  up either.
--
Yes I did it, it's over (well for me) but the novel in question has a lot of work to go. For now though I am going to celebrate with my 50,096 words. I finished a little before midnight and I have a feeling that lead to my lateness this morning. Thank you all for your patience with the lack of blogging because of this that and the other. Now to plan for the festivities.
--
Cloud Zombie's Christmas is Coming!
As December is starting tomorrow please keep an eye out for Cloud Zombie's Advent Calendar (or as my friends have dubbed 'Katvent').
 
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a Fantastic Friday and an Awesome Weekend!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments