Song of The Day - Monday - Verity Price, YouTube, Junk Journaling and NaNo Prep!

Happy Monday All!
It's Monday, the weekend is nothing more than a memory as we get into our days. I for one want an extra day on the weekend, I was enjoying my time away from work and having to commute. Alas I am awake, caffeinated and mostly ready for what the day ahead is going to throw at me.
Image result for monday meme
--
I have started listening to
Chaos Choreography by Seanan McGuire
It's the InCryptid series rather than the October Daye series. I fancied a little bit of Verity Price. I listened to a lot of it on Sunday.
Image result for chaos choreography
--
I have been watching a few YouTubers that are also writers. One don't do NaNoWriMo but they are great for advice, the other has a NaNo series.
It's kind of cool that Ellie mentions me in her latest video since I have been following her series. She's a cool gal, click on the link and check out her channel.
--
This year I started a new craft project and surprisingly managed to keep it up. Go Me! I was inspired by the junk journaling community to start a project of my own. Usually the JJ-Community use older books to create the covers and pages for their journals. They look lovely but I get a weird feeling about destroying real books, magazines are fine but books are our history and heritage. I have opted to make each month separately before making the final cover myself at the end of the year. My JJ is also a little more on the scrapbook style side of things, it's a month to month of 2018 so it holds all my adventures of the year. Normal JJ's seem to not have a order to each memory, they are just on a page within the journal that goes with your picture theme. I however design the page as I work and it's more of a spur of the moment kind of thing.
Below are August and September's front page.

--
After a little bit of a weekend refresh I am ready to jump back into the prepping for NaNoWriMo. I have a few ideas stuck inside my head that I need to write down as well as go through as few pieces of research I have collected recently. I added a few notes into my notebook over the weekend but I was focusing of other things for most of the weekend. If you'd like to try your hand at NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month then click the link, sign up and announce your novel for when November comes around. 
The #Instawrimo challenge is still going well over on Instagram (Twitter & Tumblr). To follow me on Instagram either scan the badge below or search for Cloud_Zombie.
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a nice Monday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments