Song of The Day - Monday - September, Hops, Cucumelons and NaNo Prep!

Happy Monday!
We have just entered September!
Though summer does not technically end until the end of September, I am feeling the pull of Autumn and Halloween. To be honest why the hell not, I saw Christmas stuff in the shops in June. September gets to be home to the start of Halloween celebrations!#
Halloween, Memes, and 🤖: THE ENTIRE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER
 IS HALLOWEEN EVE
--
With the start of September one of the last big festivals of summer was celebrated. Yes that's right, the Faversham Hop Festival!
I went with my mum and one of her friends, Blake was unfortunately too ill to come. *Sad Face*
As usual I bought a Hop crown to wear for the festival, enjoyed the locally made cider (there was beer there too of course) and the local bands playing on various stages around Faversham high street.
The Hops are a noticeable theme in my pictures, more or less with shop and stand were decorated with them.
--
The start of September also represents the start of NaNo Prep!
For those who like to plan out their novel for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) in November. There is much research, character creating and world building to do. There is also NaNoWriMo's Instagram Challenge. Please check out my instagram (Cloud_Zombie) if you would like to follow this challenge for the month of September!
#Instawrimo



--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope that you are enjoying Monday!


















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments