Song of The Day - Monday - Back To The Grind!

So excited to come back to work after a week long
vacation, said no one
ever
Happy Monday!
I'm Back!
Yes I'm home and also back to work after a long week off. The time away from work and my daily life has been great but it's not time to return to reality once more. The first day back is always the hardest and I aim to get through it as quickly as possible. At least I managed to buy my train ticket and didn't miss my train. 
I need a holiday  
--
Since returning from Edinburgh both Blake and I had made it clear that the weekend just past was for raking it easy. The trouble with the Edinburgh Fringe is that it's not a totally relaxing holiday, there is a lot of walking involved. In true Blat fashion (that's a combined name, it's a little shonky just like us) we spent the weekend watching films, TV series and playing videogames. We also started Matt Groening's new animated series 'Disenchantment'. Check it out if you haven't already, it's a fun new addition to the MG family and something much needed plus it's not another series of The Simpsons.
'The Simpsons' creator Matt Groening puts a woman in the forefront for Netflix’s ‘Disenchantment'
--
If you'd like to hear about my trip to Edinburgh Fringe Festival, please keep your eyes peeled for my travel blog that will be up at some point this week.
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you have an excellent Monday!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments