Song of The Day - Tuesday - Creativity Wake Up

Happy Tuesday!
Yes it's Tuesday, a day a little bit better than Monday. Our little Heatwave seems to be waning into the normal summer heat of the UK. Last night was super cloudy with dark impending clouds, I was almost certain that it was going to rain or storm but alas it didn't. This morning we have been met with those same clouds and the lowest temperature we've had over the last few weeks, I wonder if we will get that rain today? 
--
The end of yesterdays lunch was punctuated with a fire drill. I know they're necessary but boy do they suck balls. The suck especially when you work in offices in London because there is always lots of stairs involved. Being that it's a drill I get the delight of waiting 20- 40 minutes to go back inside the building due to the sheer amount of people being evacuated. Of course you get those people who take their time "Because it's just a drill", I walked past one guy going back to his desk saying "I'll just get my wallet", what part of fire don't you understand?
You just know they will make us do another because we didn't do it the way they wanted. Hopefully next time the security guard will make sure we can actually open the fire escape before locking the other side entrances.
--
Last night I spent the best part of 2 - 3 hours in The Sims 4 creating the main cast of the E14 podcasts. I had an idea for reviewing The Sims 4 Seasons for E14 and thought I'd get the boys involved by creating their simselves. It was fun to be doing something a little different and I hope it works out the way I am envisioning, keep an eye on this page and E14's page for updates on this. I'm also working on a Surviving Mars review as well. 
--
I am currently trying to prove to myself that I can blog most of the week, if not all of it. I am still finding it hard to claw myself out of my slump I have fallen into and when I think I've gotten to the top I seem to slide back in. Bare with me while I try my hardest to be the blogger I want to be, no promises but this week I hope to upload some film reviews in the form of Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard. I have also been working on some more articles for Emotionally 14, I am slowly making progress with them. One day at a time that's all I can do at the moment.
--
Please check out the 'Friends of Cloud Zombie' links below, they are all very amazing people that want to share their passions with you.
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a excellent Tuesday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

The Rembrandts- I'll be there for you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends of Cloud Zombie:

Comments