Song of The Day - Monday - A Fresh Start

Happy Monday!
Another Monday, another working week.
After a few weeks of feeling a little lost  with my thoughts I'm finally feeling myself a little more. The sunshine helps the situations despite being a little more hot than I can take, especially in London. It's amazing that we actually got some decent summer weather, it hasn't rained in a while. It also does mean I don't have to wear shoes and socks all the time like in the winter, hooray! My poor cats seemed to become puddles during this time too, this did mean Jiji was quiet for once.
What to expect in a UK #HeatWave  (via @HopelessSurfer)
https://www.scoopnest.com/user/ThePoke/616216643438542848-what-to-expect-in-a-uk-heatwave-via-hopelesssurfer
--
Yesterday was Blake and I's engagement anniversary of about 10 or 11 years, we can't agree and tend to forget this one a lot which is quite crap of us. I guess it's ok if you both forget. We braved the searing hot UK heat wave to have a celebratory lunch at The Broadwick in the Chatham dockyard area. We sat outside so we could enjoy the nice weather, we were in the shade and by the river so it was cooler.
Image result for chatham quays restaurants pier 5
--
We also complete two games over the weekend. Oxenfree and Rime. We spent a lot of time over the weekend inside playing video games with the window open and fan full blast. These are great games if you are just looking for a short adventure to pass some time.
Oxenfree
Image result for Rime
--
Well a lot of things have happened over the past few weeks, some good and some bad but that seems to be how life goes. My Grandad on my father's side died a few weeks ago, it was his funeral last Friday. Not only was it emotional day due to the fact that we were laying him to rest but I'd also rebounded with family I hadn't seen in many years, including my dad. I met half sisters that I had only met when I was very young and some not at all. This is one of the reasons I have been quite quiet with blogging and with social media in general. 
--
This week I will try to blog most days in order to spark that love I have for blogging. It has been too quiet on here recently! I will also try to go back to blogging on the train in the morning because I thinks that's why I keep slipping.
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you have a wonderful Monday!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments