Song of The Day - Friday - New Games!

Happy Friday!
Happy Friday indeed!
It's a glorious day today, I get to spend most of it inside a glass, steal and concrete box but I'm sure I'll get to run free in it for a little while. For a building with so many windows not a lot of light gets inside, it can be pretty gloomy in Lloyds of London during the winter months.
https://www.lloyds.com/about-lloyds/for-visitors/the-lloyds-building

--
It was my sister's birthday yesterday, she has turned 21 and I can't believe she has hot that age. I popped over after work to give her a birthday card and some presents, she was fairly merry with her friends when I got there. We are going to have a big barbeque for her on Saturday at my mum's house, fingers crossed that it remains nice and warm. In fact all of you can cross everything...please.
Image result for happy 21st birthday copyright free images
--
I am also going out for a belated birthday meal for myself on Sunday with the in-laws. That should be nice and hopefully the weather continues to be nice for that as well! It can rain on Monday while I'm at work. This evening I have the house to myself in which I will be diving into my new games and Sims 4 expansion packs. I got The Sims 4 Seasons and Surviving Mars for my birthday, it will be great to sit down and have a long evening of gaming and films.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/464920/Surviving_Mars/
Image result for the sims 4 seasons
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
Please take a look towards the bottom of the page and check out Friends of Cloud Zombie. This is a list of my hard working friends that own their own little business, YouTube Channels, Creative Blogs and they are striving to get their names out there. Please take a look and support them it you like what you see.
I hope you all have a lovely Friday and an awesome weekend!







































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Good Charlotte - Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends of Cloud Zombie:


Comments