Song of The Day - Friday - Getting Excited For MCM Comic Con!

Image result for Friday gifs
Happy Friday!
Happy Friday Indeed!
It's quite over cast this morning, it kind of makes you second guess yourself about what you should wear. I have my emergency rain coat in my bag along with everything except the kitchen sink. My train friend was on the train this morning which was nice, especially for Friday morning. He is an author and we get to talk about writing with him, his name is Mark L'estrange if you want to check out his books. He writes for Severed Press which is the same as my bother in Law Brad Harmer-Barns. If you like Giant Sharks, Krakens, Yetis, Spiders and Giant Centipedes these are your guys! I am currently reading Tempest Outpost by Brad Harmer-Barns.
--
It is another bank holiday weekend here in the UK, that means more time for adventures! This Saturday I am off to MCM Comic Con at London's EXCEL Centre. I'm pretty excited, it's my first Con of the year. Luke and James Play will be there for the whole three days, so if you are there today show them some love! I'm also excited for Tomska/DarkSquidge because he is an awesome British YouTuber. Charlie Belle or Madicianbelle will also be there so check her out, I imagine she will near Tomska if not on the same stall area.
--
Monday I will be going to the Kent Garden Show at Delting during the day with my Mum, hopefully the weather will be nice. Then in the later afternoon it's off to the cinema to see Solo: A Star Wars Story, let me know what you think of it. If you are a fan of Star Wars check out the Talk Star Wars podcast.
--
Thank you all for reading my blog!
I hope you all have an excellent Friday and an awesome weekend!
 
















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Rihanna - S&M

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends of Cloud Zombie:

Comments