Song of The Day - Friday - Cult Night/Kaiju Night

Happy Friday!
It's sunny and the sky is blue, what great weather for a Friday. I'm still ill but it's practically the weekend, I can sleep a lot and drink tea!
Yesterdays blog got a little deep despite starting off talking about a giant blue penis. I sometimes tend to go off on a tangent, it's like an episode of Emotionally 14's Crazy Train in my head. 
--
This evening Blake and I are over at the In-law's house for a cult film night with friends. I have no idea what's install for us but I'm really looking forward to it because I enjoy these kind of gatherings. Sometimes cult night turns in Kaiju night where we are treated to some Godzilla or Gamera and of course others. I am a big Gamera fan and what's not to love about Godzilla? 
Image result for godzilla
--
As always thank you for reading my blog, thank you for bearing with my whilst I find my feet again. The content shall return for your reading pleasure as well as content over at E14.com. I am starting to get out of my rut.
I hope you all have a excellent Friday and an awesome weekend!





































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments