Song of The Day - Thursday - Washi Tape, Sunshine and Bubbles Baths!

Happy Thursday!

I am back after a hugely busy day yesterday, I didn't blog in the morning and when it got to lunchtime I just wanted to stick my headphones on and eat my lunch.
Today is much better though, there is currently blue sky and sunshine and that brings my mood up considerably.

Image result for sunshine
http://blackdowngardencentre.co.uk/hello-sunshine/

--
I had such a long day yesterday that I proceeded to come home and eat potatoes waffles and sausages for dinner. It's like the adult in me had had enough of adulting and let my inner child run free, I also had some of my Easter eggs and cookies. I also had a long soak in the bath while listening to my usual 'Until The End of The World' series by Sarah Lyons Fleming on audiobook. It was wonderful and I didn't want to leave it to be honest.
Image result for bath bubbles clip art 
--
Apparently there has been a confirmed measles case in the main office I work in. Hopefully I do not get these measles, just thinking about it is making me want to scratch. Cross all your fingers and touch wood that I do not get it. It would write me off for days and I wouldn't be able to got to work, I would probably have to sleep and stay in the spare room in quarantine.
Image result for measles clipart
--
Moving on....
Does anyone have any recommendations for washi tape/decorative? At the moment I have Flying Tiger and The Works as my current suppliers, any good online shops? I want to start a small collection for my junk journal.
Image result for washi tape meme
--
Thank you for reading my blog!!
I hope you all have a pleasant Thursday!




































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments