Taking Stock: January 2018




Taking Stock: January 2018

Baking & Cooking:


No baking this month.

Making:

I made a window blind for the front door window.


Drinking:
Plenty of tea has been drank this month, the Earl Grey is still my favourite. Hot chocolate with marshmallows came in second because of the cold weather.



Reading:
Days After: Affliction by Scott Medbury - Yes I finally finished it!







Listening:
Outcast (Kat Dubois Chronicles #2) by Lindsey Fairleigh
 Indexing: Reflections (Indexing Series #2) by Seanan McGuire
Mordacious (The City Series #1) by Sarah Lyons Fleming


Until The End of The World series by Sarah Lyons Fleming - This series has become a bath time exclusive and when I need to relax with something familiar.


Watching:
I went to see Pitch Perfect 3 and since then have re-watched 1 + 2 because I cannot help myself.
Home Alone - I missed the opportunity over Christmas.
Stargate (The movie)
Eat Locals
Night of the Eagle
Nightbreed
Wonder Woman


 --
YouTube/Twitch:
Threadbanger, PS Access, Outside Xbox, Luke and James Play, Deligracy, Yogscast, Hermione Chantal, Dr Sandra Lee aka Dr Pimple Popper, Facts, Tomska, Dark Squidge, The ValleyFolk, Ozzy Man Reviews, Grace Helbig,

Playing:
My PC is poorly so nothing really to report here. I hopefully won't suffer from Sims, Rimworld and Minecraft withdrawal.
I got in some 'No Man's Sky' to help stave the withdrawal, loving the new update for it.
I have also been playing the mobile game EDEN on, well my phone. It's a cute little village builder for the echo worrier inside.


Last minute The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs due to computer being fixed.

Trawling:
Trawling the internet (YouTube, Pintrest & so on) for DIY's projects for the new year.

Writing:
I have been dipping in here and there, nothing too strenuous at the moment.
Working on E14 posts.
Starting a hand written diary, my blog posts are fine but I cannot let loose some of the deeper things I need to talk about.

Wanting:
Too many things but I need to be patient.
Getting the PC fixed.

Looking:
Looking forwards to going to Edinburgh in August for the Fringe Festival.  





Deciding:
What my next home project will be, I have a few in mind but I'm not sure which one to start.


Wishing:
For the spring to come.

Enjoying:
Blake's Birthday! We visited London for the day and went to the Natural History Museum plus Forbidden Planet!
The Photo A Day Challenge for January, it has kept me busy through the month dull. Check out my Instagram!

Waiting:
For my poorly PC to be either fixed or for us to leave it to rest and buy a new one.

Liking:
The Instagram Photo A Day Challenge for January 2018.
Seanan McGuire's 'Indexing' series on audiobook.
Having my fixed PC back in working order.
Sarah Lyons Fleming's 'Mordacious' (The City Series #1). 




Not Liking:
The train delays, Southeastern Rail changed the timings for the new year and my train hasn't left on time since I had returned to work.
Feeling the January Blues big time, I dislike this side of winter.

Comments