Song of The Day - Tuesday - Holy Crepe!

Happy Tuesday!
Mondays are certainly getting longer the older I get, I do not appreciate this one bit. *Shakes Fist*
Despite being on the go slow this morning while getting ready we managed to leave on time. This made the walk down the road almost leisurely, I love our morning walks together despite Blake always being sleepy.
--
Today is Shrove Tuesday or Pancake Day here in the UK. Traditionally on Pancake Day in my household we have them after dinner. We set up the kitchen so the counter by the stove is clear and the counter behind us is clear. Once the mixture is ready and the pan hot we take turns making and eating our pancakes. The traditional topping of Lemon and sugar is always nice. I like golden syrup and chocolate chips, the chocolate and syrup mixes together as the chocolate melts. I've never been a Nutella pancake enthusiast but they always look nice in peoples pictures.  

--
For those of you wondering, I'm still sewing away. My casual embroidery is still happening, a little slowly because I don't sew very fast but it's happening. I'll take a picture when a little more has been done.

--
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thank you for reading my blog!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments