Taking Stock - November 2017


Welcome to a new monthly segment called Stock Taking, I found this idea from a blog called Yes and Yes. So please go check out her blog and say hi. I wanted to try something different, this is kind of link a monthly favourites post but adds a little personal depth to it. I've personalised the list a little. Let me know if you like it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taking Stock: November

Baking & Cooking:
Sadly no baking this month but I did make a Pork and Apple stew this month, it was super yummy and there was enough left over for lunch the next day. It's a great comfort food in the colder months.

Making:
I have not made anything for ages but I am planning my Christmas DIYs, I will be starting them soon.

Drinking:
Plenty of tea of many varieties. I have been hitting the fruit tea and earl grey hard this month. The hot chocolate has also made a show of itself because the chill has reared it's ugly head.

Reading:
North Sea Hunters By Brad Harmer-Barnes
After Days by Scott Medbury



Listening:
I have just been listening to these audiobooks in the background.
Rosemary and Rue (An October Daye Novel #1) Seanan McGuire - Toby Daye is always one of my favourite fall-backs in audio and physical books.


And After (Until The End of The World #2) by Sarah Lyons Fleming. - This series has also made it into my fall-backs, I love them so much, the narrator Julia Whelan is awesome as well. Julia also has a new book coming out soon called 'My Oxford Year', which is also going to be made into a movie so keep an eye on that one.
I have just started 'Outcast: Kat Dubois Chronicles (Book 2) by Lindsey Fairleigh

Watching:
 Films I have watched this month:
The First Wives Club
Camp Takota
Tucker and Dale VS Evil
Hotel for Dogs
Thor: Ragnarok
Journey To The Centre of The Earth
Kubo and The Two Strings
The 5th Wave


TV Series I have Watched/Still Watching:
Stranger Things
Star Trek: Discovery


YouTube:
Playstation Access - Access Granted, Tuesday Checklist, Friday Feature and all additional PS Access videos.
Outside Xbox
Yogscast - Main Channel videos, Duncan's Forever Stranded, Sjin's Minecraft: The Farm,
The Sim Supply - Wags to Riches
Deligracy - various Sims series
DarkSquidge/Tomska
Emotionally Fourteen/Emotionally14 - Crazy Train Podcast, The Gamecast, The November Gravaday Feed Challenge (Hero klix)
DALLMYD - River Treasure videos
Yeti - Rimworld Alpha 18 starting with nothing 
Sips - Cities: Skylines: Green Cities series
Grace Helbig - Various daily videos
Simply Nailogical - Various daily videos
Molly Burke - Just discovered her channel through Grace Helbig
Threadbanger - always a favourite
Facts - love this channel the are like an Irish Buzzfeed but so much better than Buzzfeed.
 Lazy Game Reviews - The Sims 4 reviews

Playing:
Rimworld
The Sims 4
Assassin's Creed Origins (Watching Blake play it while I tell him where to go)
Eden - Mobile game

Trawling:
Pintrest - for T-shirt Yarn projects, Christmas DIYs, Christmas food, Life Planner Printables.
Researching for my writing projects.
Social Media - Lots of activity during NaNoWriMo

Writing:
I am currently working on my NaNoWriMo project.
Plus various ideas that pop into my head, I have to get them down before they disappear!

Wanting:
Wanting to have time to get things done without staying up late.
Wanting a change  but I'm working on it, I just have to keep at it.

Looking:
At the future and what I would like to see happen.
Looking for a new challenge in various parts of my life.

Deciding:
When to start editing my backlog of stories and what I'd like to try and publish first.
Deciding on gifts for Christmas


Wishing:
For a little bit of good luck to come my way, certain things need to change in my life but it's taking too long. 

Enjoying:
My giant blue scarf, it's so big I can use it as a shall.

Waiting:
For December 1st to get Festive!

Liking:
My home life, I've really been enjoying seeing family and friends this month. Sometimes life gets in the way of you just hanging out with them.
Winning NaNoWriMo 2017!!



Not Liking:
The weather and coldness, it makes my wrist sore and my fingers as well.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Comments