Song of The Day - Thursday - January Clean Up, Naps & Pitch Perfect

Happy Thursday! 
Good afternoon interwebs! 
I am back after a day off from blogging. Feel free to check out my Instagram for a few snaps from our day. I'm also doing a Photo A DayDay Challenge so check that out as well. 

 Yesterday Blake and I visited London to celebrate his birthday. We went to the Natural History Museum and visited Forbidden Planet before heading back to Medway for a nice meal at Simply Italian in Rochester. 

Today I have been cleaning the house since we have taken down the Christmas decorations down, it always looks too bare afterwards. I also took a morning nap since I had a terrible headache. I have been watching the Pitch Perfect films as well, seeing Pitch Perfect 3 the other day had made me want to re-watch them. And finally since I am a stationery geek I refilled my filofax with 2018 pages so I can get planning all things Blog and writing orientated. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments