Song of The Day - Thursday - Is It Home Time Yet?!

Happy Thursday!
It's been one of those days where I'm running late and would rather stay at home so I can do things that need to be done. My work meeting left me more than a little flat most of the day. 

  I came home to a potted plant outside my front door. My mum had left me a present to cheer me up while I was coming home. It's a lovely winter pot with a flowering plant and some ivy. My mum is so thoughtful and I'm so happy I get to spend Christmas with her this year and my sister. 

Hopefully tonight Blake and I will be putting up the Christmas tree together tonight. It's been in the front room for like a week and we haven't gotten around to it yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments