Song of The Day - Friday - Last Working Day Before Christmas!

Happy Friday!
It's the last day before Christmas, Blake gave me a lift to the station as he got a bonus day off today. He was awesome this morning and went to the supermarket to pick up some last minute things. I was told it was very busy at around 8 am this morning.

I got an earlier train this morning we will may get out earlier today. I did manage to get out about 12:30, a brisk walk over to London Bridge Station since the cannon Street train I wanted to take was cancelled. I managed to get one at 13:17, the journey was an hour and 16 minutes getting me home for about half two-ish. 

When I finally got home I celebrated my last working day before Christmas with a cup of tea (Earl Grey of course) and a frangipane mince pie (fancy I know). I have some housework to do but nothing to big, I'm hoping to get a little madeira wine this evening. 

Have a great Friday, an awesome weekend and an epic Christmas!! 
Thank you for reading my blog and supporting me, we managed to hit 100,000 Views by before the end of 2017 and that's simply amazing for me. I will try to blog over the weekend but no big promises there. Advent will still be up so keep an eye out for them. 
 Happy Holidays to each and every one of you!
 #CloudZombiesChristmas2017 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments