Song of The Day - Wednesday - Happy NaNoWriMo 2017!

Happy Wednesday!
And Happy NaNoWriMo to all those who have signed up to tackle the challenge!
This morning seems to be clear and cold but that's fine since the sun is shining across the sky. 

My Halloween was busy but nice, we got through nearly 4 boxes of sweets last night for the trick or treaters. I got a lot of cute little ones that really seemed to like my garden zombie. It brings me joy to see kids having fun and enjoying being dressed up. I hope you all had a great Halloween. 

Today marks the first day of National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo. The aim of this challenge is to write 50,000 words in the month of November and I have signed up to the challenge once again this year.

Have an excellent Wednesday all! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments