Song of The Day - Monday - Winter Coat Time!


Morning All!
It's horrible and soggy down in Kent this morning, that means it's probably going to be the same in London as well. As always on a Monday I was running late so Blake graciously transported me down to the station. The train was late anyway. 

I have caved and have swapped out my usual raincoat for my big Paddington Bear'esc winter coat. I should be able to stay warm and mostly dry. 

This weekend has mostly consisted of Assassin's Creed Origins, Birthday and the dreaded Christmas shopping and birthday parties with a little bit of DIY crafts thrown in. 

I got no NaNoWriMo writing in at all this week. I have just under 10,000 words to write by the end of November. Let's do this!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments