Song of The Day - Monday - Lucky Poop

Happy Monday!
Late blog due to being too sleepy this morning. 

My weekend went from being a fairly sociable gaming weekend to a mostly lazy weekend due to sickness. We have been playing Assassin's Creed Origins this weekend and it's been quite awesome. 

Monday has been a bit of a slow drag so far that has been broken up at lunchtime by a bird pooping down my rain coat. This better be the luckiest poop ever since the my finger went through the tissue and got the bird poop on my finger. 

I have also been hitting my NaNoWriMo novel hard after very little writing being done over the weekend. Will I hit 50,000 words in just under two weeks?? 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments